ABOUT ISLAM MALAWI – LIMBE, MALAWI
The Islam Malawi is a non-profit Website established to promote Aqeedah (beliefs) and to address contemporary issues and provide balanced solutions to the challenges of the Ummah in all aspects of life whilst preserving, protecting and upholding the Shariah (Islamic Legal Code) in accords to the Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W).
It strives to ensure that the articles and stories are based on evidence from the Holy Qur’an and the soundly-narrated (Saheeh) Prophetic Sunnah, and are taken from the writings of the scholars, including the imams of the four Madhhabs, Imam Abu Haneefah, Imam Maalik, Imam ash-Shaafa‘i and Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal, as well as other earlier and later scholars, and from the statements of fiqh councils and seekers of knowledge who conduct research in various Islamic specialties
The Islam Malawi is headed by Iconic Web and Graphics under the advice, guidance, and supervision of Sheikh Ahmed B, Chienda [Hafidhahullah].
SERVICES OF THE ISLAM MALAWI
- To spread Islamic knowledge and dispel ignorance among Muslims.
- To refute the specious arguments of doubters about Islam.
- Answering queries of Deen received from across the Country and the globe.
- Islamic Finance.
- To advise people concerning day-to-day issues, by giving educational, academic advice about social and other matters.
- Mediation and Settlement of Disputes.
- Annulment of Marriages [faskh].
- Islamic wills & inheritance and Trusts.
- Publication of Islamic Literature, Posters and Islamic calendars.
- To spread Islam and call people to it.
The website promotes the ‘aqeedah (beliefs) of Ahl as-Sunnah wa’l-Jamaa‘ah and the followers of the righteous early generations of Islam (as-salaf as-saalih). .
SHEIKH AHMED B. CHIENDA
Sheikh Ahmed Chienda Was born in Zomba,Malawi. He did his Initial studies at Kanjedza Primary and Blantyre Islamic Mission, where he attained his MSCE.
He completed his B.A in Shariah Law in 2007 and P.G.D in Islamic Politics and Jurisdiction in 2008 from the University of Madinah Munawwarah. He also did his P.G.D in Dawah and Leadership at Muslims World League in Makkah in 2012.
He started working with Islamic Information Bureau in Limbe Headquarters in 2008 up to present.